Main Street, Palermo, Ontario
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The intersection of Oakville's Dundas Street and Bronte Road in about 1912. Also known for many years as the intersection of Highway 5 and Highway 25.
The general store of L. Hager, which is the darker building facing the photographer with the false front, stood on the north-east corner of the intersection.
- Early land registry records and Trafalgar census records from 1851, 1871, 1881 use the family surname spelling, "Hagar". However, the 1861 census and the family gravestones in the Palermo cemetery use the spelling "Hager". Please research under both spellings.
- Main St. Palermo, Ont.
- Date Of Event:
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Main Street, Palermo, Ontario
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton