Hardy House at Sheridan, Winter 1914.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Hardy house, on the South East corner of Town Line (Winston Churchill Blvd.) and what is now the QEW.
- In the attached, linked 1909 view of the Hardy house, the woman on the porch is unknown.
- Date of Publication:
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton