Hornby Presbyterian Church
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The Hornby Presbyterian church. The original frame church was built in 1838, and replaced with this brick structure in 1878. In 1977, the brick church was destroyed by fire. Small (child-sized) footprints were found in the snow around the church and many people suspected arson, however no conclusion was ever reached on that matter.
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton