Teaching Contract Between Ethel Wettlaufer and the Trafalgar School Area, 1955
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The teaching contract between Mrs. Ethel Wettlaufer and the Trafalgar school area signed April 5, 1955. The yearly salary was $3700.00 beginning September 1, 1955.
Ethel Wettlaufer taught at the Palermo school, S.S. #2, Trafalgar Township, Halton County, starting in 1944 and through into the 1950s. Her teaching contracts are shown as individual records in this internet collection.
She was also very active in the music of Palermo United Church and in the area women's institutes.
- Date of Original:
- April 5, 1955
- Personal Name(s):
- Ethel Irene Giles, b.September 20, 1899, d.July 20, 1979.
Married Eckhardt Reiner Elton Wettlaufer at Merton in the province of Ontario, on the 17th day of September, A.D. 1924.
Eckhardt Reiner Elton Wettlaufer, b. November 30, 1894, d.November 28, 1956.
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- eaching Contract Between Ethel Wettlaufer and the Trafalgar School Area, 1955
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton