Church Being Rushed
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- St. Luke’s Anglican Church, Palermo, built 1845, is now being raised and a foundation will be built under it. Surrounding it is a quaint country churchyard in which tombstones bear the names of pioneer families of Palermo, sheltered by pine trees whose bare roots reach out like gnarled hands.
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton