7435 Ninth Line Designated "Allie House" by Mississauga Heritage.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Mississauga Heritage titles this house as, "Allie House, Frame Addition, Lisgar, Meadowvale". The house was built in 1868 in Trafalgar Township and is shown in the 1877 Historical Atlas as sitting on the west half of Lot 14, Concession 10. It is a two storey red brick L-shaped plan house.
- Mississauga Heritage identifier is PH1634. A 1989 back view of the house showing a wood frame addition is on the City's Heritage website: http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/residents/allhistoricimages?paf_gear_id=13400033&imageId=4800462n&index=0&returnUrl=%2Fportal%2Fresidents%2Fallhistoricimages
Mississauga considers it as part of historic Meadowvale Village which was centered at Derry Road West and the Second Line.
- Date of Publication
Width: 2048 px
Height: 1536 px
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- As per the Title which is as per the Mississauga Heritage designation.
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton