Halton Images
Milton - Demolished Buildings


Records

Results

We found
42
matching items
Groups
Milton - Demolished Buildings
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • 13 Charles Street, Milton
    Image       Two storey frame building painted grey with extension built to the left hand side of the picture.
    Image     Two storey frame building painted grey with extension built to the left hand side of the picture.
    Milton Historical Society
  • 147 Mary Street, Milton, Ont.
    Image       Demolished to make way for parking lot....
    Image     Demolished to make way for parking lot....
    Milton Historical Society
  • 392 Oak Street, Milton, Ontario
    Image       The house was demolished c.2010/2111. A new house was built in 2011.
    Image     The house was demolished c.2010/2111. A new house was built in 2011.
    Milton Historical Society
  • 76 Main Street, Milton, Ontario
    Imagecomment       The house of vetinarian Tom Telfer with changes. A fire was reported in the house in the 1904 "Canadian Champion". Tom Telfer was married to MaryJane Coulson, and cameto Canada in 1882 from Northumberland County in England. Thomas Telfer died in 1915. The two children are Reta Felfer and Thomas ...
    Imagecomment     The house of vetinarian Tom Telfer with changes. A fire was reported in the house in the 1904 "Canadian Champion". Tom Telfer was married to MaryJane Coulson, and cameto Canada ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • 79 Commercial Street, Milton
    Image       This house was demolished. A new house was built in a style in keeping with the surrounding area.
    Image     This house was demolished. A new house was built in a style in keeping with the surrounding area.
    Milton Historical Society
  • Anglican church, Omagh, Halton County, Ontario
    Imagecomment       ...
    Imagecomment     ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Bank of Hamilton and residence of H. P. Wanzer, Manager.
    Image       On the left is a two storey brick house with covered verandah along the front and the side with steps running down to the side walk. On the right is a two storey building with centre doorway and blinds covering the windows. One man is sitting on the steps and ...
    Image     On the left is a two storey brick house with covered verandah along the front and the side with steps running down to the side walk. On the right is ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • The Cunningham House
    Image       The house where Jim Cunningham was born. It was torn down to build a shed with the materials in 1961
    Image     The house where Jim Cunningham was born. It was torn down to build a shed with the materials in 1961
    Milton Historical Society
  • Demolishing the Anderson house
    Image       The Anderson House on Robert Street being demolished.
    Image     The Anderson House on Robert Street being demolished.
    Milton Historical Society
  • Demolishing the house belonging to the town jailer
    Image       The house, which was situated on Hugh Street, was demolished in 2007 to make way for the extension of the Milton Town Hall....
    Image     The house, which was situated on Hugh Street, was demolished in 2007 to make way for the extension of the Milton Town Hall....
    Milton Historical Society
  • Demolition of house belonging to the town jailer
    Image       The house which was situated on Hugh Street, was demolished in 2007 to make room for the expansion of the Milton Town Hall....
    Image     The house which was situated on Hugh Street, was demolished in 2007 to make room for the expansion of the Milton Town Hall....
    Milton Historical Society
  • Demolition of the "Halton Women's Place" (Sheriff's House)
    Image       Demolition of the building, Mary and Hugh Streets, Milton, in order to expand Milton Town Hall.
    Image     Demolition of the building, Mary and Hugh Streets, Milton, in order to expand Milton Town Hall.
    Milton Historical Society
  • Dr. Stevensons house, Martin Street, Milton
    Image       Dr. Stevenson eventually converted his house into Milton's first hospital. The house was eventually demolished in the 1980s....
    Image     Dr. Stevenson eventually converted his house into Milton's first hospital. The house was eventually demolished in the 1980s....
    Milton Historical Society
  • Gordon House, Children's Aid Society property
    Image       Large red brick Victorian house, two storey with three storey tower.
    Image     Large red brick Victorian house, two storey with three storey tower.
    Milton Historical Society
  • Gowland House, Milton, Ontario
    Image       Two storey red brick Victorian house with attic, front porch with balcony.
    Image     Two storey red brick Victorian house with attic, front porch with balcony.
    Milton Historical Society
  • Group taken Christ Church Anglican, Omagh
    Image       The church was demolished
    Image     The church was demolished
    Milton Historical Society
  • Honour Roll, All Saints Church, Milton Heights
    Image       Honour Roll for the Anglican Church at Milton Heights, Milton, Ontario. The church had to be demolished after it was condemned in the 1950s.
    Image     Honour Roll for the Anglican Church at Milton Heights, Milton, Ontario. The church had to be demolished after it was condemned in the 1950s.
    Milton Historical Society
  • Hopkins Corner Church, 9283 1st Line, Milton
    Image       Thomas Hopkinson, a native of Derbyshire, England and his wife, Anne, bought part of Lot 4 Concession 1 in 1845 (confirmed on Tremaine map). In 1864, he sold 1/4 acre to James Hirst and other trustees of the Methodist Church. All the children in the area attended Sunday School classes ...
    Image     Thomas Hopkinson, a native of Derbyshire, England and his wife, Anne, bought part of Lot 4 Concession 1 in 1845 (confirmed on Tremaine map). In 1864, he sold 1/4 acre ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • House at the south-west corner of Steeles and Martin.
    Image       The house was built circa 1930s and demolished circa 2000. The property is now (2010) used for a car dealership. In the process of being moved from this location to Peru Road, the house collapsed.
    Image     The house was built circa 1930s and demolished circa 2000. The property is now (2010) used for a car dealership. In the process of being moved from this location to ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • House of the late Benjamin Jones.
    Image       Two storey frame house with back extension. House surrounded by picket fence. Tree to the left of the picture in front of the fence. A man, two women and two children are standing in the garden.
    Image     Two storey frame house with back extension. House surrounded by picket fence. Tree to the left of the picture in front of the fence. A man, two women and two ...
    Milton Historical Society
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




My favourites lets you save items you like, tag them and group them into collections for your own personal use. Viewing "My favourites" will open in a new tab. Login here or start a My favourites account.










Milton - Demolished Buildings