John D. Smith Family, Palermo
- Media Type
- John D. Smith and family settled on Lot 34, Conc.1 SDS in 1831. The property remained in the family and was farmed until about 1972 when the land was taken for Bronte Creek Provincial Park. The house address was 3340 Dundas Street West, Oakville. Records pertaining to the families who lived on this property and/or are descendants or relatives can be in this group.
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton