Interior of Palermo Methodist Church, Early 1900s
- Media Type
- Item Type
- As the text says, only the choirscreen and motto over the apse are original to the building nowadays.
The congregation started in 1812 as a Methodist Church. The building was erected in 1867. In 1925, this church became a part of the United Church of Canada.
The church is at 2521 Dundas St W, Oakville, ON. A link to the church website is included here.
- Click on "Full Image" to read the text in larger print.
- Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.43341 Longitude: -79.78293
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Interior of Palermo Methodist Church, Early 1900s
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton