Women of Palermo United Church
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The ladies are, left to right, Front Row: Annie Toy, Jeanette Vansickle, Ella Giles, Lucy McFeeters. Back Row: Mrs. W. Inglehart, Mrs. Hager, Mrs. Wood, Mrs. Pell, Mrs. Smith, Miss Vansickle, Lucy Fox, Valpe Easton, Mrs. Tovell.
(The handwritten names are not clear as to whether "Van Sickle" is one word or two. Both spellings were used by different families in Trafalgar Township.)
- The congregation started in 1812 as a Methodist Church. The building was erected in 1867. In 1925, this church became a part of the United Church of Canada.
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Women of Palermo United Church
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton