Cleaning Bricks At Palermo United Church, 1982
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The congregation started in 1812 as a Methodist Church. The building was erected in 1867. In 1925, this church became a part of the United Church of Canada.
In 1982, an addition to the back of the church was underway. Matching bricks from another building were found and people chipped away the old mortar so they could be reused on the addition.
The church is at 2521 Dundas St W, Oakville, ON. A link to the church website is included here.
This picture is a photocopy of a photograph.
- Brick cleaning 1982
- Date Of Event:
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Cleaning Bricks At Palermo United Church, 1982
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton