1991 Photographs of 384 Dundas Street West, Oakville, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- 384 Dundas Street West is well west of Sixth Line, just west of today's Towne Blvd. It is Lot 19 Concession 1, SDS.
In 1862 according to the Robert Warnock book, A Sketch of the County of Halton Canada West, William Y. Pettit lived on Lot 19 Concession 1, SDS and indeed this house was known as the William Pettit house.
There are 4 photographs in this record. The second to fourth photographs can be seen by clicking on "Pages" "Select".
- These photographs are in the Trafalgar Township Historical Society digital collection courtesy of the Heritage Planner, District East/Central, Town of Oakville.
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4690859758886 Longitude: -79.7396200900268
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- 1991 Photographs of 384 Dundas Street West, Oakville, Ontario
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton