Lorne Skuce Elementary School, 1960's
- Charles H. Osland, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is Lorne Skuce Elementary School, formerly located on Ridge Drive, Oakville. In March 1997, a fire destroyed much of the school, arson was thought to be the cause.
Lorne L. Skuce was a Superintendent of Public Schools.
Ridge Drive runs east off Sixth Line and the school building is northwes of Oakville Place.
Charles Oland owned his own studio in Oakville, Ontario. His family lived in "Snow Manor" on Wilson Street. His work also appeared in local newspapers in the 1950's and 1960's.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Lorne Skuce Elementary School, 1960's
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton