Thomas Freeman, 1851 – 1937
- Miss M.A. Hess, Photographs, Corner King??, Hamilton, Ontario, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A studio portrait of Thomas Freeman.
- St. Jude's Cemetery is at 258 Lakeshore Road W., Oakville, near Dorval Rd. It was originally beside St. Jude's Anglican Church which moved, along with the rectory, in 1837 to Dunn and William Streets.
- On the back of the photograph is written: Tom Freeman, married Elizabeth Ludlow. No children. At rest in St Jude's cem.
- Personal Name(s):
- Thomas Freeman, b. April 21, 1851 d. November 15, 1937
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Thomas Freeman, 1851 – 1937
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton