The Stewart House, Belfountain, Peel
- Media Type:
- The Stewart House was originally built on Lot 3, Concession 4 in Esquesing Township in 1851. It was dismantled in 2006 and relocated in Belfountain by Tom Murson and Peter Devine.
- For further information please see "Halton's Scotch Block: the people and their stories" by Jim Dills and Gloria (Stark) Brown. SCAN ONLY
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Milton Historical Society