Halton Images

Results

We found
4
matching items
Decade
1890-1899
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Palermo School, 1896
    ImageText       The young lad on the left holds up a slate with the names of the Trustees: Ins. Hopes (Inspector Hopes), Jas. (James) VanSickle, Dr. McCrimmon. The girl on the right has a slate with the names of the teachers and the date: W.W. ?Dales?Giles? - can't quite read the surname, ...
    ImageText     The young lad on the left holds up a slate with the names of the Trustees: Ins. Hopes (Inspector Hopes), Jas. (James) VanSickle, Dr. McCrimmon. The girl on the right ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Congregational Church, 1890
    Image       Congregational Church at the corner of Church and Market Streets. This building was donated to the town to be used as a free library; it is now part of the Georgetown branch of the Halton Hills Libraries.
    Image     Congregational Church at the corner of Church and Market Streets. This building was donated to the town to be used as a free library; it is now part of the ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Building Knox Presbyterian Church, Milton, Ont.
    Image       SCAN ONLY...
    Image     SCAN ONLY...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Newton Farm and Saw Mill
    Image       A panoramic view of the Newton farm and saw mill and the stump strewn fields, with the Limehouse Presbyterian Church, flanked by evergreen trees, visible in the distance, on the 6th Line and 22 Sideroad.
    Image     A panoramic view of the Newton farm and saw mill and the stump strewn fields, with the Limehouse Presbyterian Church, flanked by evergreen trees, visible in the distance, on the ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit