Halton Images

Results

We found
5
matching items
Geographic Location
Trafalgar
  
Decade
1900-1909
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Glenorchy Bridge, Circa 1900
    Image       The bridge at Glenorchy crossed an arm of the Sixteen Mile Creek at 4th Line just below the Lower Baseline Rd., Halton County. The site is particularly remembered for the old school which had been built nearby in the river floodplain - people remember the river ice pushing up against ...
    Image     The bridge at Glenorchy crossed an arm of the Sixteen Mile Creek at 4th Line just below the Lower Baseline Rd., Halton County. The site is particularly remembered for the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Emily (Gilby) Hardy and Victor Wilson, 1908.
    Image       Emily (Gilby) Hardy (in car) married George Hardy. Victor is hiding in front of the car, so that the driver cannot see him. The car belonged to George Buckton Hardy. The Wilson family, the Gilby family and Hardy family all had farms at Sheridan, Trafalgar Township, Halton County.
    Image     Emily (Gilby) Hardy (in car) married George Hardy. Victor is hiding in front of the car, so that the driver cannot see him. The car belonged to George Buckton Hardy. ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Alexander Dufferin Hardy, 1900
    ImageText       Chic Photo, 293 Yonge St.
    ImageText     Chic Photo, 293 Yonge St.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • John and Hettie Colton
    Image       John Bingham Colton and Hettie Matilda Munn were married in 1883. This photo was created by merging two separate photos together.
    Image     John Bingham Colton and Hettie Matilda Munn were married in 1883. This photo was created by merging two separate photos together.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • James and Margaret Bussell
    Image       The Bussells were early settlers in Trafalgar Township. James received the Crown land that had been given to his father in 1836. He built the house that is now designated as a historic place in 1865. The house stayed in the family until 1908. Please click on the Historic Places ...
    Image     The Bussells were early settlers in Trafalgar Township. James received the Crown land that had been given to his father in 1836. He built the house that is now designated ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit