Halton Images

Results

We found
5
matching items
Groups
Georgetown Herald
  
Decade
1910-1919
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Joseph M. Moore Residence
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 2     Home of Joseph M. Moore, editor of Georgetown Herald, at the corner of Park and Charles Street.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 2   Home of Joseph M. Moore, editor of Georgetown Herald, at the corner of Park and Charles Street.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • L. Kennedy Residence
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 7     Home of L. Kennedy, Baker and Grocer at corner of Guelph & Mill Streets.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 7   Home of L. Kennedy, Baker and Grocer at corner of Guelph & Mill Streets.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • L. Edward Fleck Residence
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 3     Home of L. Edward Fleck on Mountainview road directly south-east of the Grand Trunk Railway tracks.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 3   Home of L. Edward Fleck on Mountainview road directly south-east of the Grand Trunk Railway tracks.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Residence of Joseph Beaumont
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 8     Residence of Joseph Beaumont on Main Street. Joseph Beaumont residence was built by Charles Williams in 1852.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 8   Residence of Joseph Beaumont on Main Street. Joseph Beaumont residence was built by Charles Williams in 1852.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Berwick Hall -139 Main Street South
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 2     Berwick Hall at 139 Main Street South. This structure was built in 1882 and was named Berwick Hall by John R. and Frances Barber. It was designed by Toronto architect Edward J. Lennox and was named after the birthplace of John Barber’s mother.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 2   Berwick Hall at 139 Main Street South. This structure was built in 1882 and was named Berwick Hall by John R. and Frances Barber. It was designed by Toronto architect ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit