Halton Images

Results

We found
4
matching items
Contributors
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  
Decade
1930-1939
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Home of Guy and Edna Bussell
    Image       Located at Lot 14 Concession 7, Trafalgar Township in the area of Derry Road and 9th Line. It had been built sometime around 1850 and an addition was added about 1920.
    Image     Located at Lot 14 Concession 7, Trafalgar Township in the area of Derry Road and 9th Line. It had been built sometime around 1850 and an addition was added about ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 176 Front Street ca 1935
    Image       Four children are skating in the yard at 29 Thomas Street. 176 Front Street can be seen in the background. The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James McDonald, a Scottish immigrant and master carpenter. The land had been purchased from William Chisholm in 1834. It ...
    Image     Four children are skating in the yard at 29 Thomas Street. 176 Front Street can be seen in the background. The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 176 Front Street ca 1937
    Image       The house at 176 Front Street can be seen in the rear right of the photo. The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James McDonald, a Scottish immigrant and master carpenter. The land had been purchased from William Chisholm in 1834. It is an example of ...
    Image     The house at 176 Front Street can be seen in the rear right of the photo. The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James McDonald, a ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 176 Front Street ca 1930
    Image       176 Front Street can be seen behind the McCrae children. The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James McDonald, a Scottish immigrant and master carpenter. The land had been purchased from William Chisholm in 1834. It is an example of timber frame construction, a style no ...
    Image     176 Front Street can be seen behind the McCrae children. The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James McDonald, a Scottish immigrant and master carpenter. The ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit