Halton Images

Results

We found
1
matching items
Geographic Location
Oakville
  
Decade
1940-1949
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Trafalgar Township Hall
    Image       Built in 1881, the Trafalgar Township Hall served as council chambers, Township office, and community hall. The Town moved into the new community hall building in 1950.
    Image     Built in 1881, the Trafalgar Township Hall served as council chambers, Township office, and community hall. The Town moved into the new community hall building in 1950.
    Oakville Public Library
    Town of Oakville
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit