Halton Images

Results

We found
320
matching items
Decade
1980-1989
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • 1850 Church on William Street.
    Image       The 1850 white church on William Street as seen in its altered form in 1984. The ivy-covered portion at the right had been cut from the main structure to form a single separate dwelling.
    Image     The 1850 white church on William Street as seen in its altered form in 1984. The ivy-covered portion at the right had been cut from the main structure to form ...
    Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville
  • Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville: exterior in the 1980s.
    Image       ...
    Image     ...
    Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville
  • Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville: exterior, 1988.
    Image       ...
    Image     ...
    Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville
  • 6 George Street 1986
    Image       6 George Street.
    Image     6 George Street.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 29 Guelph Street 1986
    Image       29 Guelph Street.
    Image     29 Guelph Street.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Malcolm Black House 1986
    Image       Malcolm Black house on Winston Churchill Blvd. At Norval Station.
    Image     Malcolm Black house on Winston Churchill Blvd. At Norval Station.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 11 George Street 1986
    Image       11 George Street
    Image     11 George Street
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Barber / MacLaren House 1987
    Image       Barber/MacLaren House on Maple Avenue. It was built in 1858 and destroyed by fire in 1990.
    Image     Barber/MacLaren House on Maple Avenue. It was built in 1858 and destroyed by fire in 1990.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Beaumont House 1987
    Image       Beaumont House on Main Street.
    Image     Beaumont House on Main Street.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Barber MacLaren House 1988
    Image       Barber MacLaren House; side view. It was built in 1858.
    Image     Barber MacLaren House; side view. It was built in 1858.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Barber MacLaren House 1988
    Image       Barber MacLaren House; view of top story. It was built in 1858.
    Image     Barber MacLaren House; view of top story. It was built in 1858.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Barber MacLaren House 1988
    Image       Barber MacLaren House; top story windows. Notice the dentals under the sofit.
    Image     Barber MacLaren House; top story windows. Notice the dentals under the sofit.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Barber MacLaren House 1988
    Image       Barber MacLaren House; front view. The house was built in 1858 by James Barber and destroyed by fire in 1990.
    Image     Barber MacLaren House; front view. The house was built in 1858 by James Barber and destroyed by fire in 1990.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Barber MacLaren House 1988
    Image       Barber MacLaren House; brick work on chimney and upper story.
    Image     Barber MacLaren House; brick work on chimney and upper story.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Barber MacLaren House 1988
    Image       Barber MacLaren House; shot of house from backyard also shows the well.
    Image     Barber MacLaren House; shot of house from backyard also shows the well.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Barber MacLaren House 1988
    Image       Barber MacLaren House; rear view. The original brick dwelling was built in 1858 by James Barber.
    Image     Barber MacLaren House; rear view. The original brick dwelling was built in 1858 by James Barber.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Barber MacLaren House 1988
    Image       Barber MacLaren House; eves return, showing dentals.
    Image     Barber MacLaren House; eves return, showing dentals.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Devereaux House on Trafalgar Road 1988
    Image       Devereaux House at 11494 Trafalgar Road, south of Highway #7.
    Image     Devereaux House at 11494 Trafalgar Road, south of Highway #7.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Brigden House, 1987
    Image       Brigden House on Steeles Ave. owned since 1935 from Jane Robertson. Also see P11561 and P11567.
    Image     Brigden House on Steeles Ave. owned since 1935 from Jane Robertson. Also see P11561 and P11567.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Maplehurst- 327 Maple Avenue 1986
    Image       "Maplehurst" at 327 Maple Avenue. It was built from 1865 to 1870.It served as the Smith & Stone staff house from 1944-1952.J.P.S. Mills owned the house from 1967-1989 when it was sold to Bill Yundt.It was demolished in 1990.
    Image     "Maplehurst" at 327 Maple Avenue. It was built from 1865 to 1870.It served as the Smith & Stone staff house from 1944-1952.J.P.S. Mills owned the house from 1967-1989 when it ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit