Halton Images

Results

We found
11
matching items
Groups
Georgetown Herald
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Joseph M. Moore Residence
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 2     Home of Joseph M. Moore, editor of Georgetown Herald, at the corner of Park and Charles Street.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 2   Home of Joseph M. Moore, editor of Georgetown Herald, at the corner of Park and Charles Street.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • L. Kennedy Residence
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 7     Home of L. Kennedy, Baker and Grocer at corner of Guelph & Mill Streets.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 7   Home of L. Kennedy, Baker and Grocer at corner of Guelph & Mill Streets.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • L. Edward Fleck Residence
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 3     Home of L. Edward Fleck on Mountainview road directly south-east of the Grand Trunk Railway tracks.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 3   Home of L. Edward Fleck on Mountainview road directly south-east of the Grand Trunk Railway tracks.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Residence of Joseph Beaumont
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 8     Residence of Joseph Beaumont on Main Street. Joseph Beaumont residence was built by Charles Williams in 1852.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 8   Residence of Joseph Beaumont on Main Street. Joseph Beaumont residence was built by Charles Williams in 1852.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Berwick Hall -139 Main Street South
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 2     Berwick Hall at 139 Main Street South. This structure was built in 1882 and was named Berwick Hall by John R. and Frances Barber. It was designed by Toronto architect Edward J. Lennox and was named after the birthplace of John Barber’s mother.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 17 Dec 1913, p. 2   Berwick Hall at 139 Main Street South. This structure was built in 1882 and was named Berwick Hall by John R. and Frances Barber. It was designed by Toronto architect ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Hornby Presbyterian Church, c.1970
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 1970, p. 3     Hornby Presbyterian Church. The first church was built in 1835. 20 January 1878, Mr. Stewart, Minister. Burnt down Wed 14 January, 1976. The chain link fence suggests the age of the picture.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 1970, p. 3   Hornby Presbyterian Church. The first church was built in 1835. 20 January 1878, Mr. Stewart, Minister. Burnt down Wed 14 January, 1976. The chain link fence suggests the age of ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • St. Paul's Baptist Church
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 9 Jul 1970, p. 1     St. Paul’s Baptist Church, 100 Mountainview Road, South (Immanuel Lutheran Church -2017).
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 9 Jul 1970, p. 1   St. Paul’s Baptist Church, 100 Mountainview Road, South (Immanuel Lutheran Church -2017).
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • New House Construction on Carole Street, 1966
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 12 May 1966, p. 13     Construction of new houses on Carole Street by Dax Construction in the Lane Orchard subdivision.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 12 May 1966, p. 13   Construction of new houses on Carole Street by Dax Construction in the Lane Orchard subdivision.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Maple tree removal at Knox Presbyterian Church
    Image  Peter Jones, Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 4 Apr 1963, p. 13     Tony Martin removes the maple tree in front of Knox Presbyterian Church. It was one of twelve which the Town slated for removal because of age and disease.
    Image  Peter Jones, Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 4 Apr 1963, p. 13   Tony Martin removes the maple tree in front of Knox Presbyterian Church. It was one of twelve which the Town slated for removal because of age and disease.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Mr. and Mrs. Roland Lobb Wedding
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 25 Aug 1966, p. 1     Mr. and Mrs. Roland Lobb were married at Holy Cross Roman Catholic Church. They are both teachers at Holy Cross School.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 25 Aug 1966, p. 1   Mr. and Mrs. Roland Lobb were married at Holy Cross Roman Catholic Church. They are both teachers at Holy Cross School.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 125th Anniversary of St. Stephen's Anglican Church, 1962
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 8 Nov 1962, p. 1     The Rev. J. Maxwell holds a cake to celebrate the 125th anniversary of St. Stephen’s Anglican Church on Steeles Avenue at 9th Line.
    Image  Georgetown Herald (Georgetown, ON), 8 Nov 1962, p. 1   The Rev. J. Maxwell holds a cake to celebrate the 125th anniversary of St. Stephen’s Anglican Church on Steeles Avenue at 9th Line.
    Esquesing Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit