Halton Images

Results

We found
2107
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • St. John's welcomes new minister
    Newspaper  Oakville Beaver, 10 May 2003, p. 13     Includes photograph...
    Newspaper  Oakville Beaver, 10 May 2003, p. 13   Includes photograph...
    Oakville Public Library
  • Storey Homestead
    Image       Storey Homestead, at 2424 Sovereign St, Bronte. Photograph taken in March 1979.
    Image     Storey Homestead, at 2424 Sovereign St, Bronte. Photograph taken in March 1979.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • St. Stephen's Anglican Church, Hornby, Ontario
    Imagecomment       St Stephen’s Anglican church, 14996 Steeles Ave, (just west of Ninth Line), Hornby. The main body of the church was built in 1837.
    Imagecomment     St Stephen’s Anglican church, 14996 Steeles Ave, (just west of Ninth Line), Hornby. The main body of the church was built in 1837.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Wedding At Ford Farm On 5th Line
    Image       The bride is Irene Ford, and the groom is Elton McLean. Maggie & John A. Ford are sitting on the grass to the right of the bride, their daughter. The Ford farm was on 5th Line at Lower Base Road, Trafalgar Township.
    Image     The bride is Irene Ford, and the groom is Elton McLean. Maggie & John A. Ford are sitting on the grass to the right of the bride, their daughter. The ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Bill Dent's Store
    Imagecomment       Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The house next door belonged to a Mrs. Fisher. The photograph was taken in the spring of 1952. The Dents lived at Glenorchy.
    Imagecomment     Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The house next door belonged to a Mrs. Fisher. The photograph was taken in the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1850 Church on William Street.
    Image       The 1850 white church on William Street as seen in its altered form in 1984. The ivy-covered portion at the right had been cut from the main structure to form a single separate dwelling.
    Image     The 1850 white church on William Street as seen in its altered form in 1984. The ivy-covered portion at the right had been cut from the main structure to form ...
    Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville
  • Found Bottle in Stone Work
    Newspaper  Oakville Star & Independent (Oakville, ON), 6 Sep 1929, p. 1     ...
    Newspaper  Oakville Star & Independent (Oakville, ON), 6 Sep 1929, p. 1   ...
    Oakville Public Library
  • Minister Defends Centre
    Newspaper  Daily Journal Record, 30 Jan 1968, p. 1     ...
    Newspaper  Daily Journal Record, 30 Jan 1968, p. 1   ...
    Oakville Public Library
  • Church Members Honor Pastor Wainer
    Newspaper  Oakville Star & Independent (Oakville, ON), 18 Oct 1943, p. 1     ...
    Newspaper  Oakville Star & Independent (Oakville, ON), 18 Oct 1943, p. 1   ...
    Oakville Public Library
  • Auburn Farm Barn on Derry Road Near Trafalgar Road, 1988
    Image       Taken in 1988. The star on the barn says this is Auburn Farm. The December 2014 Heritage Milton Minutes Report No. 011 discusses Auburn Farm and its connection with the farm of Robert Emery Hall on page 5. At the time of this 2014 report, the barn was in poor ...
    Image     Taken in 1988. The star on the barn says this is Auburn Farm. The December 2014 Heritage Milton Minutes Report No. 011 discusses Auburn Farm and its connection with the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Gordon E. Perdue High School History 1962-1982
    TextImagecomment       In 1961, construction of this school was underway. Coincidentally, Prince Philip announced the need for a massive expansion of high school tecnical education and Canada responded with the Federal-Provincial Technical and Vocational Training Agreement with substantial grants for the composite academic, commercial and technical educational facilities. The Oakville Board was ...
    TextImagecomment     In 1961, construction of this school was underway. Coincidentally, Prince Philip announced the need for a massive expansion of high school tecnical education and Canada responded with the Federal-Provincial Technical ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Trafalgar Township Historical Society Newsletter 2018 Winter_Spring
    TextImage       You can view the complete newsletter in full text by clicking on "Original PDF" on the right side of the record. The full text of all TTHS newsletters is OCR'd so searching will retrieve your search words if mentioned in any newsletter. Individual pages can each be viewed in PDF ...
    TextImage     You can view the complete newsletter in full text by clicking on "Original PDF" on the right side of the record. The full text of all TTHS newsletters is OCR'd ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 2408 Dundas Street West, 1991 and 2008
    Image       This farmhouse was on Lot 29, Con.1 SDS. It was on the south side of Dundas Street in present day Oakville, on the east Fourteen Mile Creek branch to the east of Palermo. As of 2016, there is a restaurant facing Dundas Street at about the spot. The photograph in ...
    Image     This farmhouse was on Lot 29, Con.1 SDS. It was on the south side of Dundas Street in present day Oakville, on the east Fourteen Mile Creek branch to the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Trafalgar Township Historical Society Newsletter 2017 Winter
    Text       You can view the complete newsletter in full text by clicking on "Original PDF" on the right side of the record. Individual pages can each be viewed in PDF format by clicking on "Pages" "Select" at the top left of the record. All TTHS Newsletters can be easily retrieved by ...
    Text     You can view the complete newsletter in full text by clicking on "Original PDF" on the right side of the record. Individual pages can each be viewed in PDF format ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Gary Askin at Glenorchy Bridge
    Image       The Askin family were early settlers in the area of Glenorchy, Agerton and Lisgar in Trafalgar Township. The children attended S.S. #14, Glenorchy School and the family lived on Lot 21, Con.2 NDS, or at Fourth Line near Lower Base Line, near the east branch of the Sixteen Mile Creek. ...
    Image     The Askin family were early settlers in the area of Glenorchy, Agerton and Lisgar in Trafalgar Township. The children attended S.S. #14, Glenorchy School and the family lived on Lot ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Trafalgar Township Historical Society Newsletter 2017 Fall
    TextImage       You can view the complete newsletter in full text by clicking on "Original PDF" on the right side of the record. Individual pages can each be viewed in PDF format by clicking on "Pages" "Select" at the top left of the record. All TTHS Newsletters can be easily retrieved by ...
    TextImage     You can view the complete newsletter in full text by clicking on "Original PDF" on the right side of the record. Individual pages can each be viewed in PDF format ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Whiffletrees (aka Whippletrees) from the Farm of Tom Shea
    Image       The Shea family story is that Irish immigrant Thomas Shea met a man named Joe Brown on the boat over. Joe recommended that Thomas go to the Tobin farm in Trafalgar Township as they "would put him up". Thomas did, he met Bridget (nee Moran) and Patrick's granddaughter, Frances. Thomas ...
    Image     The Shea family story is that Irish immigrant Thomas Shea met a man named Joe Brown on the boat over. Joe recommended that Thomas go to the Tobin farm in ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Scuffler From the Farm of Tom Shea
    Image       This scuffler was used on the farm of Thomas Vincent Shea. Tom's parents were Tom and Frances Shea. The large metal teeth of the scuffler dig in to break up the soil. It's like a precursor of a rototiller. The whiffletrees shown in a separate record in our collection would ...
    Image     This scuffler was used on the farm of Thomas Vincent Shea. Tom's parents were Tom and Frances Shea. The large metal teeth of the scuffler dig in to break up ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • History of Elmbank Farms owned by Tovell Bros.
    Image       The Tovell Farm. The property was previous owned by the Phillip Buck family. The farm estate was at Britannia Road and Fourth Line, at Omagh. The little old part is the original home of 1805. The last of the pioneer apple trees in the great orchard the present Tovell Farm. ...
    Image     The Tovell Farm. The property was previous owned by the Phillip Buck family. The farm estate was at Britannia Road and Fourth Line, at Omagh. The little old part is ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Dent and Bradley Homes
    Image       The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas (Hwy 5) and Trafalgar (7th Line), spring 1952.
    Image     The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas (Hwy 5) and Trafalgar (7th Line), spring 1952.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Years
Features
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit