Halton Images

Results

We found
1
matching items
Groups
Getting around
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • 191 Margaret Street, Milton, Ont.
    Image       View of the house on Margaret Street built in 1856 by John Sproat and subsequently owned by Thomas C. Matheson, Thomas C. Livingston (who developed the acreage into Livingston Park), P. L. Robertson, and Mr. and Mrs. Kernighan. Mrs. Kernighan donated the property to the Town of Milton and is ...
    Image     View of the house on Margaret Street built in 1856 by John Sproat and subsequently owned by Thomas C. Matheson, Thomas C. Livingston (who developed the acreage into Livingston Park), ...
    Milton Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit