Halton Images

Results

We found
1
matching items
Groups
Milton - Scotch Block
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • The Stewart House, Belfountain, Peel
    Imagecomment       The Stewart House was originally built on Lot 3, Concession 4 in Esquesing Township in 1851. It was dismantled in 2006 and relocated in Belfountain by Tom Murson and Peter Devine.
    Imagecomment     The Stewart House was originally built on Lot 3, Concession 4 in Esquesing Township in 1851. It was dismantled in 2006 and relocated in Belfountain by Tom Murson and Peter ...
    Milton Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Years
20002000200120022003200420052006200720082009
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit