Halton Images

Results

We found
2
matching items
Media Types
Image  
  
Year
1925
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • St. George's Anglican Church, 1925
    Image       ...1925...
    Image     ...1925...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Ruddy Car Garage and Sign Painting Shop
    Image       Original frame Wesleyan Methodist Church, built 1841, and was moved in 1876 to James Street. It is shown on James Street in the service of J. S. Ruddy as a car garage and for sign painting. Joseph S. Ruddy was a painter in Georgetown in 1901. He died in 1931. ...
    Image     Original frame Wesleyan Methodist Church, built 1841, and was moved in 1876 to James Street. It is shown on James Street in the service of J. S. Ruddy as a ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
Item Types
Years
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit