Halton Images

Results

We found
109
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Main Street
    Image       Main Street. Note the church spire to the left and the horse-drawn carriage travelling on the left side of the street (lower right in photo).
    Image     Main Street. Note the church spire to the left and the horse-drawn carriage travelling on the left side of the street (lower right in photo).
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Robb's Drugstore c1940?
    Image       Robb's Drugstore on Main Street South before "facelift".
    Image     Robb's Drugstore on Main Street South before "facelift".
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Robb's Drugstore c1950?
    Image       Robb's Drugstore on Main Street South after "facelift".
    Image     Robb's Drugstore on Main Street South after "facelift".
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Robb's Drugstore c1940?
    Image       Robb's Drugstore on Main Street South after "facelift".
    Image     Robb's Drugstore on Main Street South after "facelift".
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Robb's Drugstore c1930/40?
    Image       Robb's Drugstore window displays.
    Image     Robb's Drugstore window displays.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Robb's Drugstore
    Image       Front entrance to Robb's Drugstore, Main Street.
    Image     Front entrance to Robb's Drugstore, Main Street.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Robb's Drugstore c1940?
    Image       Robb's Drugstore window displays.
    Image     Robb's Drugstore window displays.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • Looking up Mill Street towards Main Street 1987
    Image       Looking up Mill Street towards Main Street. The Legion is on the right.
    Image     Looking up Mill Street towards Main Street. The Legion is on the right.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • 127 Mill Street.  The Royal Canadian Legion
    Image       127 Mill Street. The Royal Canadian Legion site. The building was built around c1880 to house H.A. McCallum's livery stables. In 1909 the stables were bought by John Willoughby. At that time they were renovated by J.B. Mackenzie and Co. The building was later renovated again when it was bought ...
    Image     127 Mill Street. The Royal Canadian Legion site. The building was built around c1880 to house H.A. McCallum's livery stables. In 1909 the stables were bought by John Willoughby. At ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • #107-109 Main Street
    Image       #107-109 Main Street south.
    Image     #107-109 Main Street south.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • #105 Main Street
    Image       #105 Main Street south.
    Image     #105 Main Street south.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • #103 Main Street
    Image       #103 Main Street south.
    Image     #103 Main Street south.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • #99-101 Main Street
    Image       #99-101 Main Street south.
    Image     #99-101 Main Street south.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • #91-97 Main Street
    Image       #91-97 Main Street south.
    Image     #91-97 Main Street south.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • #89 Main Street
    Image       #89 Main Street south.
    Image     #89 Main Street south.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • #87 Main Street
    Image       #87 Main Street south.
    Image     #87 Main Street south.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • #79 Main Street
    Image       The three storey brick McGibbon Hotel building at 79 Main Street South was built in 1888.
    Image     The three storey brick McGibbon Hotel building at 79 Main Street South was built in 1888.
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • McGibbon Hotel Annex
    Image       McGibbon Hotel Annex -71-77 Main Street South. Elizabeth’s Fashions, Rod’s Barber Shop and Broughton Jewellers are housed on the ground floor of the three-storey brick annex to the McGibbon Hotel. This section of the hotel dates from 1870.
    Image     McGibbon Hotel Annex -71-77 Main Street South. Elizabeth’s Fashions, Rod’s Barber Shop and Broughton Jewellers are housed on the ground floor of the three-storey brick annex to the McGibbon Hotel. ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • #69 Main Street
    Image       The two storey stone commercial building at 69 Main Street South was built in 1890 to house the Bank of Hamilton and the Georgetown Herald. It is occupied by Christiane beauty salon in this photo.
    Image     The two storey stone commercial building at 69 Main Street South was built in 1890 to house the Bank of Hamilton and the Georgetown Herald. It is occupied by Christiane ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
  • #67 Main Street
    Image       The two storey stone commercial building at 67 Main Street South was built in 1890 to house the Bank of Hamilton and the Georgetown Herald. It is occupied by H7H (Henry’s) Clothing in this photo.
    Image     The two storey stone commercial building at 67 Main Street South was built in 1890 to house the Bank of Hamilton and the Georgetown Herald. It is occupied by H7H ...
    Esquesing Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
18401840184118421843184418451846184718481849
18501850185118521853185418551856185718581859
18601860186118621863186418651866186718681869
18701870187118721873187418751876187718781879
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit