Results

We found
386
matching items
  • Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville: The First One Hundred Years.
        Title page: The Story of Our Sanctuary, Knox Presbyterian Church of Oakville, 1888-1988.
      Title page: The Story of Our Sanctuary, Knox Presbyterian Church of Oakville, ...
    Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville
  • The Dick House 6750 Trafalgar Rd.
        Home of Adam and Alexander Dick, circa 1870’s. One of the brothers was so sick that his brother had to go fetch the doctor. He stopped at a neighbour’s house on Derry Rd, and asked a man named MacDougall if he would go and get the doctor while mr. Dick ...
      Home of Adam and Alexander Dick, circa 1870’s. One of the brothers ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Centriller Public School, Bronte, Ontario, 1974
        This photograph shows the back of Centriller Public School in 1974. The school was located near the intersection of Lakeshore Road and Jones Street in Bronte, which is now part of the Town of Oakville, Ontario. The school closed in 1976. This building was the second school, replacing the two ...
      This photograph shows the back of Centriller Public School in 1974. The ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 3371 Trafalgar Road, in the 1970s
        3371 Trafalgar Road is recognized by the Town of Oakville on the Register of Properties of Cultural Heritage Value or Interest (Not Designated), "This property has potential cultural heritage value for its historic farmstead, including the c.1820 frame house, and for its associations with Matthew Clements." This property is at ...
      3371 Trafalgar Road is recognized by the Town of Oakville on the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • The White Oak diner
        The White Oak diner, which now occupies the space where Peter Kelley’s Furniture used to be.
      The White Oak diner, which now occupies the space where Peter Kelley’s ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 3371 Trafalgar Road, in May 2015
        In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society took on the project of photographing the historic houses from the North Service Road north to Burnhamthorpe Road, from Ninth Line west to Tremaine Road. 3371 Trafalgar Road is recognized by the Town of Oakville on the Register ...
      In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Opening of the Hugh Foster Hall, November 21, 1988.  Ken Lamb and Mayor Gordon Krantz
        Ken Lamb, President of the Milton Historical Society presenting to Mayor Gordon Krantz a framed photograph of Hugh Foster together with a photocopy of his original letter donating the land for the original Registry Office. The occasion was the opening of the newly refurbished building as a community meeting hall. ...
      Ken Lamb, President of the Milton Historical Society presenting to Mayor Gordon ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Members of the Milton Historical Society visit Queen's Park.
        ...
      ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Members of the Milton Historical Society visit Queen's Park.
        ...
      ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Members of the Milton Historical Society visit Queen's Park
        ...
      ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • Members of the Milton Historical Society visit Queen's Park
        Left - Noel Duignan, MPP. Right - Walt Elliott, former MPP
      Left - Noel Duignan, MPP. Right - Walt Elliott, former MPP
    Milton Historical Society
  • Members of the Milton Historical Society visit Queen's Park.
        Right -Walt Elliott, former MPP
      Right -Walt Elliott, former MPP
    Milton Historical Society
  • Members of the Milton Historical Society visit Queen's Park.
        Right - Walt Elliott- former MPP
      Right - Walt Elliott- former MPP
    Milton Historical Society
  • Members of the Milton Historical Society visit Queen's Park.
        Black and white group photograph in cardboard presentation folder
      Black and white group photograph in cardboard presentation folder
    Milton Historical Society
  • Remains Of Advertising Mural
        In the late 1970’s when this photo was taken, the side wall of the McGregor Hardware Store, with its murals advertising the store, was still visible. As the area has been built up however, the wall has been blocked from view.
      In the late 1970’s when this photo was taken, the side wall ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 7435 Ninth Line Designated "Allie House" by Mississauga Heritage.
        Mississauga Heritage titles this house as, "Allie House, Frame Addition, Lisgar, Meadowvale". The house was built in 1868 in Trafalgar Township and is shown in the 1877 Historical Atlas as sitting on the west half of Lot 14, Concession 10. It is a two storey red brick L-shaped plan house.
      Mississauga Heritage titles this house as, "Allie House, Frame Addition, Lisgar, Meadowvale". ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1124 Britannia Road, Milton, Ontario, in May 2015
        In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society took on the project of photographing the historic houses from the North Service Road north to Burnhamthorpe Road, from Ninth Line west to Tremaine Road. While we were at it, we photographed this lovely old house.
      In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Waldie House, James St., Milton.
        This was originally the home of George Brown, Milton's first mayor. It was built in 1842 on Main Street and about 1870 was moved to its's present site on James Street by James A. Waldie. The Waldie family operated a Blacksmith's shop on the lot. It is currently occupied by ...
      This was originally the home of George Brown, Milton's first mayor. It ...
    Milton Historical Society
  • New life for Sovereign House
    Oakville Beaver, 20 Sep 1995, 15, 17     ...
    Oakville Beaver, 20 Sep 1995, 15, 17   ...
    Oakville Public Library
  • Old Post Office Museum and Thomas House
        A photograph of the Old Post office Museum and Thomas house, which were relocated to Lakeside Part and restored.
      A photograph of the Old Post office Museum and Thomas house, which ...
    Oakville Public Library
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1860s1860186118621863186418651866186718681869
18701870187118721873187418751876187718781879
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
1890s1890189118921893189418951896189718981899
1900s1900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
1940s1940194119421943194419451946194719481949
1950s1950195119521953195419551956195719581959
1960s1960196119621963196419651966196719681969
1970s1970197119721973197419751976197719781979
1980s1980198119821983198419851986198719881989
1990s1990199119921993199419951996199719981999
2000s2000200120022003200420052006200720082009
2010s2010201120122013201420152016201720182019
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit