Halton Images

Results

We found
1
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Westwood Public School ca1956
    ImageText       Westwood Public School (Westwood P.S.) was built at 152 Wilson Street, northwest corner of Wilson and Rebecca Streets, Oakville, in 1922 to serve the west side of the town of Oakville. Now home to the Halton K9 Lions Club. The 2nd image in this record shows the individual signatures of ...
    ImageText     Westwood Public School (Westwood P.S.) was built at 152 Wilson Street, northwest corner of Wilson and Rebecca Streets, Oakville, in 1922 to serve the west side of the town of ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit