Halton Images

Results

We found
2
matching items
Geographic Location
Palermo
  
Item type(s)
Drawings
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Book Hotel and House
    ImageText       This 1 1/2 storey wood frame house stood near the road, just west of the present lane into John Irvine's lane way and in this house Jacob Book kept hotel and catered to the stage coach travellers going along Dundas St. from Toronto to London. A large driving shed to ...
    ImageText     This 1 1/2 storey wood frame house stood near the road, just west of the present lane into John Irvine's lane way and in this house Jacob Book kept hotel ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • St Luke’s Anglican Church, Palermo
    Image       St. Luke's Anglican Church, a landmark on Highway 5 at Palermo, was built in 1845 by William Peacock. He also did the beautiful carving inside the designated heritage building. The church held its first service on March 11, 1846. Mr. Peacock was also interested in music at the church and ...
    Image     St. Luke's Anglican Church, a landmark on Highway 5 at Palermo, was built in 1845 by William Peacock. He also did the beautiful carving inside the designated heritage building. The ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit