Halton Images

Results

We found
7
matching items
Geographic Location
Trafalgar
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • General Store at 4th Line
    Image       This building was a general store at the corner of Britannia Rd. and 4th Line. It later became a private home.
    Image     This building was a general store at the corner of Britannia Rd. and 4th Line. It later became a private home.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Leslie Bradley's Grocery Store, 1952.
    Image       Leslie Bradley’s Grocery Store at Hwy 5 and Trafalgar, on the North side of the intersection. The house next door belongs to the Dent family. spring 1952.
    Image     Leslie Bradley’s Grocery Store at Hwy 5 and Trafalgar, on the North side of the intersection. The house next door belongs to the Dent family. spring 1952.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Leslie Bradley's General Store at Postville.
    ImageTextcomment       Bradley`s Hardware ; British Consols ; Groceries ; Soft Drinks ; Trafalgar Post Office
    ImageTextcomment     Bradley`s Hardware ; British Consols ; Groceries ; Soft Drinks ; Trafalgar Post Office
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Bill Dent's Store
    Imagecomment       Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The house next door belonged to a Mrs. Fisher. The photograph was taken in the spring of 1952. The Dents lived at Glenorchy.
    Imagecomment     Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The house next door belonged to a Mrs. Fisher. The photograph was taken in the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Dent and Bradley Family Houses
    ImageTextcomment       Both the Dent and Bradley families ran general stores on the northwest corner of Trafalgar and Dundas. Leslie Bradley took over the store from the Carpenter family in 1925 and was postmaster. The Dent family had the B-A (British American) gas pumps. This area was at one time called Postville, ...
    ImageTextcomment     Both the Dent and Bradley families ran general stores on the northwest corner of Trafalgar and Dundas. Leslie Bradley took over the store from the Carpenter family in 1925 and ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Sheridan General Store, Circa 1950.
    Image       On side of building: Sheridan. On end of building: Lawrence Paul, can't read the rest. Sign on hydro pole: Imperial Esso Gasoline
    Image     On side of building: Sheridan. On end of building: Lawrence Paul, can't read the rest. Sign on hydro pole: Imperial Esso Gasoline
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Dent and Bradley Homes
    Image       The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas (Hwy 5) and Trafalgar (7th Line), spring 1952.
    Image     The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas (Hwy 5) and Trafalgar (7th Line), spring 1952.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit