Halton Images

Results

We found
1
matching items
Item type(s)
Photographs
  
Creative Commons
no
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • S.S. #7, Trafalgar Township
    ImageText       S.S. No. 7 was the school on the corner of Derry Road and the Sixth Line, Trafalgar Township. It was built in 1870 and closed in 1968. Unlike other area schools, it had no name. This photograph was taken at the end of the 1800's.
    ImageText     S.S. No. 7 was the school on the corner of Derry Road and the Sixth Line, Trafalgar Township. It was built in 1870 and closed in 1968. Unlike other area ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit