Halton Images

Results

We found
2
matching items
Item type(s)
Photographs
  
Creative Commons
no
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Munn's School, S.S. #3A, ca1904
    Image       This photograph shows the students and teachers on the front steps of the beautiful one-room school which had been built in 1900. Daniel Munn gave the land on which the first school in the Trafalgar Township was built in 1809. (He received the 200 acre land grant of Lot 15, ...
    Image     This photograph shows the students and teachers on the front steps of the beautiful one-room school which had been built in 1900. Daniel Munn gave the land on which the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • S.S. #14, Glenorchy School Children, 1930's
    Image       The annual photograph of students attending Glenorchy School sometime in the mid to late 1930's. The schoolhouse was located on the flats of the Sixteen Mile Creek on Fourth Line just below Lower Baseline Road. It was also known as "Pleasant Valley School". In the front row right on the ...
    Image     The annual photograph of students attending Glenorchy School sometime in the mid to late 1930's. The schoolhouse was located on the flats of the Sixteen Mile Creek on Fourth Line ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit