Halton Images

Results

We found
8
matching items
Contributors
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  
Media Types
Image  
  
  • 176 Front Street 1946
        The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James McDonald, a Scottish immigrant and master carpenter. The land had been purchased from William Chisholm in 1834. It is an example of timber frame construction, a style no longer used. The front of the house boasts an impressive ...
      The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 176 Front Street ca 1925
        This photo was taken from the McCrae family's property which was located on Thomas Street. In the rear right of the photo, the corner of 176 Front Street can be seen. Directly in the background is Glenorchy cottage. The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James ...
      This photo was taken from the McCrae family's property which was located ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 176 Front Street ca 1935
        Four children are skating in the yard at 29 Thomas Street. 176 Front Street can be seen in the background. The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James McDonald, a Scottish immigrant and master carpenter. The land had been purchased from William Chisholm in 1834. It ...
      Four children are skating in the yard at 29 Thomas Street. 176 ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 176 Front Street ca 1937
        The house at 176 Front Street can be seen in the rear right of the photo. The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James McDonald, a Scottish immigrant and master carpenter. The land had been purchased from William Chisholm in 1834. It is an example of ...
      The house at 176 Front Street can be seen in the rear ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Early Settlement Home at Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street, ca. 1940
        House on the n.e. corner of Trafalgar Rd. and Dundas St., c.1940.
      House on the n.e. corner of Trafalgar Rd. and Dundas St., c.1940.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Grounds at 176 Front Street
        ...
      ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Hardy House at Sheridan, Winter 1914.
        Hardy house, on the South East corner of Town Line (Winston Churchill Blvd.) and what is now the QEW.
      Hardy house, on the South East corner of Town Line (Winston Churchill ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • The View from 176 Front Street
        This photo was taken from 176 Front Street looking east over Lake Ontario.
      This photo was taken from 176 Front Street looking east over Lake ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1910s1910191119121913191419151916191719181919
1920s1920192119221923192419251926192719281929
1930s1930193119321933193419351936193719381939
1940s1940194119421943194419451946194719481949
1950s1950195119521953195419551956195719581959
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit