Halton Images

Results

We found
12
matching items
Contributors
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  
Comments:
Yes
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Oil Painting of St. Andrew's Church
    Imagecomment       ...
    Imagecomment     ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Toronto City Mission Bronte Fresh Air Home, March 1979
    Imagecomment       The Children's Fresh Air Home is a faith-based organization begun in about 1896. The Bronte home was a summer camp type of experience for Toronto city children that operated until about 1971. The Joseph Atkinson Fund helped purchase this Bronte house in 1907. It was the Ingledew House at East ...
    Imagecomment     The Children's Fresh Air Home is a faith-based organization begun in about 1896. The Bronte home was a summer camp type of experience for Toronto city children that operated until ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Petrie House
    Imagecomment       Petrie House, at the southwest corner Jones & Lakeshore Rd, in Bronte, 1979. Now demolished.
    Imagecomment     Petrie House, at the southwest corner Jones & Lakeshore Rd, in Bronte, 1979. Now demolished.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Petrie House
    Imagecomment       Petrie House, at the southwest corner Jones & Lakeshore Rd, in Bronte, 1979. Now demolished.
    Imagecomment     Petrie House, at the southwest corner Jones & Lakeshore Rd, in Bronte, 1979. Now demolished.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Hagar Homestead, Palermo
    Imagecomment       The sign on the porch reads: Maison Blanche Rooms & Meals The sign out by the road says: Chinchilla Rabbits, Guinea Pigs Palermo "Parquetry and Cany Sales"?? Could this be "Parakeet and Canary Sales??"
    Imagecomment     The sign on the porch reads: Maison Blanche Rooms & Meals The sign out by the road says: Chinchilla Rabbits, Guinea Pigs Palermo "Parquetry and Cany Sales"?? Could this be ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Lyon Family Log Cabin
    Imagecomment       George and Mary Lyon emigrated from England in 1879 and raised their family of 9 children in this house. The cabin, built in 1820, was originally situated at 7th Line (Trafalgar Road) and Marlborough Court, adjacent to the former village of Vernerville. It was rediscovered during development and reconstructed in ...
    Imagecomment     George and Mary Lyon emigrated from England in 1879 and raised their family of 9 children in this house. The cabin, built in 1820, was originally situated at 7th Line ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Early Settlement Home at Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street, ca. 1940
    ImageTextcomment       House on the n.e. corner of Trafalgar Rd. and Dundas St., c.1940.
    ImageTextcomment     House on the n.e. corner of Trafalgar Rd. and Dundas St., c.1940.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Church Being Rushed
    Imagecomment       St. Luke’s Anglican Church, Palermo, built 1845, is now being raised and a foundation will be built under it. Surrounding it is a quaint country churchyard in which tombstones bear the names of pioneer families of Palermo, sheltered by pine trees whose bare roots reach out like gnarled hands.
    Imagecomment     St. Luke’s Anglican Church, Palermo, built 1845, is now being raised and a foundation will be built under it. Surrounding it is a quaint country churchyard in which tombstones bear ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • St. Stephen's Anglican Church, Hornby, Ontario
    Imagecomment       St Stephen’s Anglican church, 14996 Steeles Ave, (just west of Ninth Line), Hornby. The main body of the church was built in 1837.
    Imagecomment     St Stephen’s Anglican church, 14996 Steeles Ave, (just west of Ninth Line), Hornby. The main body of the church was built in 1837.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Dent and Bradley Family Houses
    ImageTextcomment       Both the Dent and Bradley families ran general stores on the northwest corner of Trafalgar and Dundas. Leslie Bradley took over the store from the Carpenter family in 1925 and was postmaster. The Dent family had the B-A (British American) gas pumps. This area was at one time called Postville, ...
    ImageTextcomment     Both the Dent and Bradley families ran general stores on the northwest corner of Trafalgar and Dundas. Leslie Bradley took over the store from the Carpenter family in 1925 and ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Bill Dent's Store
    Imagecomment       Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The house next door belonged to a Mrs. Fisher. The photograph was taken in the spring of 1952. The Dents lived at Glenorchy.
    Imagecomment     Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The house next door belonged to a Mrs. Fisher. The photograph was taken in the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Lyon Family Reunion
    Imagecomment       ...
    Imagecomment     ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit