Halton Images

Results

We found
8
matching items
Contributors
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • 43 Bronte Rd.
    Image       43 Bronte Rd. Bill Hill built this house when he was 21. Photo taken 1997.
    Image     43 Bronte Rd. Bill Hill built this house when he was 21. Photo taken 1997.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Porch of Maria Wilson Featherstone’s Town Residence.
    Image       Maria Featherstone moved from the Featherstone farm to this house on Court St. in Milton.
    Image     Maria Featherstone moved from the Featherstone farm to this house on Court St. in Milton.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Marie Wilkinson
    Image       Marie Wilkinson, neé Patterson, (1863 - 1939)in front of her home in Bronte.
    Image     Marie Wilkinson, neé Patterson, (1863 - 1939)in front of her home in Bronte.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Featherstone Farm House
    Image       Featherstone farm house on Tremaine road. In this house, Maria (pronounced Mariah) Wilson Deforest Featherstone raised five children after the death of her husband in 1902.
    Image     Featherstone farm house on Tremaine road. In this house, Maria (pronounced Mariah) Wilson Deforest Featherstone raised five children after the death of her husband in 1902.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Powley House at Allen and Sumner Streets.
    Image       This photo was taken in 1917 or 1918.
    Image     This photo was taken in 1917 or 1918.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Hardy Family Home, Ninth Line and Upper Middle Road, Sheridan
    Image       This farm was called Maple Hill in Sheridan. It was at the crest of the hill on the left side of Upper Middle Road as you travel west from Sheridan. Hardy family members today remember the excellent tobogganing on Maple Hill.
    Image     This farm was called Maple Hill in Sheridan. It was at the crest of the hill on the left side of Upper Middle Road as you travel west from Sheridan. ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Saunders House, 7th Line, Just Above Derry Rd.
    Image       This frame house was well over 100 years old when it was demolished in 1972 to make way for the widening of Trafalgar Rd. at Derry Rd. In the early days it was an inn. The tree to the left of the porch had been grafted to produce three different ...
    Image     This frame house was well over 100 years old when it was demolished in 1972 to make way for the widening of Trafalgar Rd. at Derry Rd. In the early ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • History of Elmbank Farms owned by Tovell Bros.
    Image       The Tovell Farm. The property was previous owned by the Phillip Buck family. The farm estate was at Britannia Road and Fourth Line, at Omagh. The little old part is the original home of 1805. The last of the pioneer apple trees in the great orchard the present Tovell Farm. ...
    Image     The Tovell Farm. The property was previous owned by the Phillip Buck family. The farm estate was at Britannia Road and Fourth Line, at Omagh. The little old part is ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit