Halton Images

Results

We found
3
matching items
Contributors
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Bill Dent's Store
    Imagecomment       Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The house next door belonged to a Mrs. Fisher. The photograph was taken in the spring of 1952. The Dents lived at Glenorchy.
    Imagecomment     Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The house next door belonged to a Mrs. Fisher. The photograph was taken in the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Rosebank, Oakville
    ImageText       On the back of the postcard: Post Card ; 355819 ; This space may be used for correspondence ; This space is for address only ; Rosebank, Oakville, Ont ; Ramsay & Co., Ltd., 1539 Queen St. West, Toronto, Canada. ; RT Co Printed Saxony. Handwritten by collectors on the ...
    ImageText     On the back of the postcard: Post Card ; 355819 ; This space may be used for correspondence ; This space is for address only ; Rosebank, Oakville, Ont ; ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Hardy House in Sheridan, 1917
    Image       The home of husband and wife Emily (Gilby) Hardy and George Henry Hardy on the south east corner of the Town Line (now Winston Churchill Blvd.) and what is now the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW). This picture was taken on Victoria Day (May 24th) 1917, which is why they are ...
    Image     The home of husband and wife Emily (Gilby) Hardy and George Henry Hardy on the south east corner of the Town Line (now Winston Churchill Blvd.) and what is now ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit