Halton Images

Results

We found
4
matching items
Contributors
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Wilson Farmhouse, Circa 1930
    Image       Alfred is standing beside the porch on the left. On the front porch, left to right, are Gordon sitting on the railing, Richard & wife Annie, Leonard, Alisemon, and Victor Wilson.
    Image     Alfred is standing beside the porch on the left. On the front porch, left to right, are Gordon sitting on the railing, Richard & wife Annie, Leonard, Alisemon, and Victor ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Hardy Family Home, Ninth Line and Upper Middle Road, Sheridan
    Image       This farm was called Maple Hill in Sheridan. It was at the crest of the hill on the left side of Upper Middle Road as you travel west from Sheridan. Hardy family members today remember the excellent tobogganing on Maple Hill.
    Image     This farm was called Maple Hill in Sheridan. It was at the crest of the hill on the left side of Upper Middle Road as you travel west from Sheridan. ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Speck Family At Home, Sheridan, 1909
    Image       A series of 4 photographs. The first 3 show dresses worn by the daughters of William and Maud Speck in the 4th photograph, which is of the family seated in their buggy with baby Audrey. Edna and Myrtle are standing in front of the buggy. They are in front of ...
    Image     A series of 4 photographs. The first 3 show dresses worn by the daughters of William and Maud Speck in the 4th photograph, which is of the family seated in ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Hardy House in Sheridan, 1917
    Image       The home of husband and wife Emily (Gilby) Hardy and George Henry Hardy on the south east corner of the Town Line (now Winston Churchill Blvd.) and what is now the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW). This picture was taken on Victoria Day (May 24th) 1917, which is why they are ...
    Image     The home of husband and wife Emily (Gilby) Hardy and George Henry Hardy on the south east corner of the Town Line (now Winston Churchill Blvd.) and what is now ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit