Halton Images

Results

We found
5
matching items
Contributors
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Storey Homestead
    Image       Storey Homestead, at 2424 Sovereign St, Bronte. Photograph taken in March 1979.
    Image     Storey Homestead, at 2424 Sovereign St, Bronte. Photograph taken in March 1979.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Wedding At Ford Farm On 5th Line
    Image       The bride is Irene Ford, and the groom is Elton McLean. Maggie & John A. Ford are sitting on the grass to the right of the bride, their daughter. The Ford farm was on 5th Line at Lower Base Road, Trafalgar Township.
    Image     The bride is Irene Ford, and the groom is Elton McLean. Maggie & John A. Ford are sitting on the grass to the right of the bride, their daughter. The ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Bill Dent's Store
    Imagecomment       Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The house next door belonged to a Mrs. Fisher. The photograph was taken in the spring of 1952. The Dents lived at Glenorchy.
    Imagecomment     Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The house next door belonged to a Mrs. Fisher. The photograph was taken in the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • History of Elmbank Farms owned by Tovell Bros.
    Image       The Tovell Farm. The property was previous owned by the Phillip Buck family. The farm estate was at Britannia Road and Fourth Line, at Omagh. The little old part is the original home of 1805. The last of the pioneer apple trees in the great orchard the present Tovell Farm. ...
    Image     The Tovell Farm. The property was previous owned by the Phillip Buck family. The farm estate was at Britannia Road and Fourth Line, at Omagh. The little old part is ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Dent and Bradley Homes
    Image       The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas (Hwy 5) and Trafalgar (7th Line), spring 1952.
    Image     The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas (Hwy 5) and Trafalgar (7th Line), spring 1952.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit