Halton Images

Results

We found
1
matching items
  • Westwood Public School ca1956
        Westwood Public School (Westwood P.S.) was built at 152 Wilson Street, northwest corner of Wilson and Rebecca Streets, Oakville, in 1922 to serve the west side of the town of Oakville. Now home to the Halton K9 Lions Club. The 2nd image in this record shows the individual signatures of ...
      Westwood Public School (Westwood P.S.) was built at 152 Wilson Street, northwest ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
Item Types
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit