Results

We found
152
matching items
Contributors
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  
  • Speck Family At Home, Sheridan, 1909
        A series of 4 photographs. The first 3 show dresses worn by the daughters of William and Maud Speck in the 4th photograph, which is of the family seated in their buggy with baby Audrey. Edna and Myrtle are standing in front of the buggy. They are in front of ...
      A series of 4 photographs. The first 3 show dresses worn by ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Interior of Palermo Methodist Church, Early 1900s
        Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
      Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • WWI Postcard of St. Jude's Anglican Church, Oakville
        Reverse Side Reads: Home and Love and Peace, And a knowledge of duty done- These are for you, my hero true, When victory is won. To: A Brave Soldier From: St.Jude's Woman's Guild. Mrs. J.B.L. Grout, Secretary.
      Reverse Side Reads: Home and Love and Peace, And a knowledge of ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Dundas St., Oakville
        Reverse Side Reads: Dear May, This is the road the station is on and I live one block down pass the white house you can see and around the corner to the left about fifty yards. From Arthur with love xxx.
      Reverse Side Reads: Dear May, This is the road the station is ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Hornby Presbyterian Church Choir
        Hornby church choir at the turn of the century. It was located at the corner of 8th LIne and Steeles Ave. The church burned down but the cemetery is still there. Shown left to right: Will Forest, Hattie (Harriet) Forest, Will Sybbald, Wm. Skerow Hall, Mrs. W. Skerow Hall (organist), ...
      Hornby church choir at the turn of the century. It was located ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Hornby United Church
        Hornby United Church sire built and installed by Gordon Brigden at the machine shop in Hornby. After the congregations of Hornby and Ashgrove built Hillcrest United the old church was used as a community centre and then a nursery school. It is on the south side of Steeles just west ...
      Hornby United Church sire built and installed by Gordon Brigden at the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • History of Elmbank Farms owned by Tovell Bros
        Living room (beams in corner concealed). For more information, please see the booklet donated along with these images. Scans of this booklet can be found by entering "Century Old Home" into the search field.
      Living room (beams in corner concealed). For more information, please see the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • The Kelley Window
        In Loving Memory of the James Wesley Kelley Family Given by Ottlie Kelley, Myrtle McGowan, Belle Peacock, and Roy Kelley
      In Loving Memory of the James Wesley Kelley Family Given by Ottlie ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • The Cordingley House
        The Cordingley House located on 9th Line at Derry Road still stands as a reminder of McCurdy's Corner. The house was likely built during the mid to late 19th century.
      The Cordingley House located on 9th Line at Derry Road still stands ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Dolmage Brick
        This house located on Trafalgar Road illustrates the brick work of Jacob Dolmage. The brick was made on the Dolmage farm. Walls like those on this house would be made three bricks deep. This house was likely built during the late 19th century.
      This house located on Trafalgar Road illustrates the brick work of Jacob ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Dolmage Brick
        This house located on Trafalgar Road illustrates the brick work of Jacob Dolmage. The brick was made on the Dolmage farm. Walls like those on this house would be made three bricks deep. This house was likely built during the late 19th century.
      This house located on Trafalgar Road illustrates the brick work of Jacob ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Dorothy Lees
        Dorothy Lees is seated in the chair while a staff member from Helping Hands (name unknown) looks on. The photo was taken in the Lees home at 283 Maurice Drive.
      Dorothy Lees is seated in the chair while a staff member from ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • View of 176 Front Street from Park
        The house at 176 Front Street can be seen through the bushes in the park.
      The house at 176 Front Street can be seen through the bushes ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Aerial View of Oakville Shoreline
        ...
      ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • The View from 176 Front Street
        This photo was taken from 176 Front Street looking east over Lake Ontario.
      This photo was taken from 176 Front Street looking east over Lake ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 176 Front Street- A view from the beach
        A view of the house and grounds at 176 Front Street from the beach.
      A view of the house and grounds at 176 Front Street from ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Grounds at 176 Front Street
        ...
      ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 176 Front Street- A view from the lake
        The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James McDonald, a Scottish immigrant and master carpenter. The land had been purchased from William Chisholm in 1834. It is an example of timber frame construction, a style no longer used.
      The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 176 Front Street 1946
        The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James McDonald, a Scottish immigrant and master carpenter. The land had been purchased from William Chisholm in 1834. It is an example of timber frame construction, a style no longer used. The front of the house boasts an impressive ...
      The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 176 Front Street 1947
        The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James McDonald, a Scottish immigrant and master carpenter. The land had been purchased from William Chisholm in 1834. It is an example of timber frame construction, a style no longer used. The front door is a prominent feature of ...
      The cottage at 176 Front Street was built in 1837 by James ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1890s1890189118921893189418951896189718981899
1900s1900190119021903190419051906190719081909
1910s1910191119121913191419151916191719181919
1920s1920192119221923192419251926192719281929
1930s1930193119321933193419351936193719381939
1940s1940194119421943194419451946194719481949
1950s1950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
1980s1980198119821983198419851986198719881989
1990s1990199119921993199419951996199719981999
2000s2000200120022003200420052006200720082009
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit