Commins Music Hall
- Media Type
- 1894 - built by Commins (photographer). 1898 - burned to ground in 1898. Some programs: Pauline Johnson: Recitations, "The Rivals", Sheridan. "Mrs. Jailey's Waxworks. "Ten nights in a Bar Room".See 'Beautiful Oakville-1897'. Oversize negative and 2 oversize reproductions. See 5805.; North East corner Trafalgar (Dundas and Colborne Streets); Elaborate double-towered building.
- Date of Original
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Oakville Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
110 King Street
Oakville, ON L6J 1B1
To view more of the Oakville Historical Society’s photo collection online, please visit https://oakvillehistory.pastperfectonline.com/photo