Store and gas station at Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This store was on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The photograph was taken about 1940. Other photographs taken about the same time show the 2 gas pumps out front.
- Signs on storefront: Bradley's Hardware, British Consols cigarettes, groceries, soft drinks, Trafalgar Post Office.
- Date of Publication
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.487925800709 Longitude: -79.7211742401123
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Store and gas station at Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street.
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton