The King Sisters, ca1916
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Five of the eleven children of George and Mary Ann (Polly) (Helston) King on their family farm at 502 Dundas Street, in about 1916. This farm was purchased from Amos Biggar and was located on the south side of the Dundas Highway, east of the Sixteen Mile Creek.
Back; Laura, Ettie, Edith.
Front; Dora, Violet.
Note the difference in age between Edith (the eldest) and Dora (the youngest); the gap spans nearly twenty years.
- Personal Name(s)
- George King, b.December 24, 1855 d.August 3, 1935. Mary Ann (Polly) (Helston) King, b.November 27, 1859 d.February 3, 1932. Edith Mary King, b.October 21, 1882 d.July 16, 1944. Eliza Laura (Laura) King, b.December 30, 1884 d.June 6, 1954. Harriet (Ettie) May King, b.July 7, 1896 d.April 14, 1984. Violet Winnifred King, b.February 11, 1903 d.February 5, 1988. Dora Alberta King, b.July 16, 1906 d.April 15, 1998.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.50011 Longitude: -79.78293
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- The King Sisters, ca1916
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton