King Family in 1926
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The King family at their farm on the south side of Dundas Street, just east of the Sixteen Mile Creek, in 1926.
back; James Jupp, Dora King, unknown man, Ettie (King) Hopper, Laura (King) Spence, Edith (King) Manson, Lockhart Spence.
Middle; Hester Louise Spence, George King Sr., Mary Ann, called Polly, (Helston) King, Violet King, Lloyd King (on Grandpa's lap).
Front; Lillian Spence, Jean King, Keith Hopper (head only).
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- James Jupp. Dora King. Edith (Ettie) (King) Hopper. Laura (King) Spence. Edith (King) Manson. Lockhart Spence (husband of Laura). Hester Louise Spence. George Herbert King. Mary Ann (Polly) (Helston) King. Violet King. Lloyd King. Lillian Spence. Jean King. Keith Hopper.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.50011 Longitude: -79.78293
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- King Family in 1926
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton