S.S. #7, Trafalgar Township
- Media Type
- Item Type
- S.S. No. 7 was the school on the corner of Derry Road and the Sixth Line, Trafalgar Township. It was built in 1870 and closed in 1968. Unlike other area schools, it had no name. This photograph was taken at the end of the 1800's.
- Personal Name(s)
- Ellen Hesks, teacher.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- S.S. #7, Trafalgar Township
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton