Lindsey Neelands and Birdie Mae Ingram, 1912
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A formal wedding picture of Lindsey Neelands and Birdie Mae Ingram, married June 12, 1912, Halton County, Ontario. Lindsey and Birdie are buried in Hornby Presbyterian Cemetery, Hornby, Ontario.
- Lindsey was the son of Daniel Neelands, 1831–1890, and Mary Jane Lindsay, 1831–1918, also buried in Hornby Presbyterian Cemetery, Hornby, Ontario. Daniel's father was Robert Neelands, 1804–1893, and Elizabeth Johnston, 1804–1869, who are buried in Churchville Cemetery, Peel County, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- June 12, 1912
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.56681 Longitude: -79.83293
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Lindsey Neelands and Birdie Mae Ingram, 1912
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton