Buck Family Reunion, 1922
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Phillip Buck family estate at Omagh was at Britannia Road and Fourth Line.
- Buck Family - George Corpdale Buck (1835-1913) & wife Margaret Johnson (1838-1903). Their children: Phillip, John, Elizabeth, Jemima, George, Jacob, Robert & Austin.
A correction in dates has been sent in 2018 by photograph donor Deborah Neelands-Kelman which revises and corrects the inscription typed on the photograph.
The corrected inscription information: Grandpa Stanley Buck (1890-1944) is sitting on grass holding Auntie Ruth Early (1922-2007). Mom (Donelda Neelands, (1917-2006) is standing beside Stan Buck, wearing a dark dress and with a bow in her hair. I think it might be Great Grandpa John Wesley Buck (1861-1942) of Milton, ON that she is in front of. Grandma Buck (Margaret Hey) is the woman directly in front of the tree trunk with her hair parted in the middle.
- Date of Publication
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- George Corpdale Buck was born on March 03, 1835 in Trafalgar Township, Halton County, Ontario, Canada, son of Phillip Buck and Anna Wilkinson. George Corpdale Buck married Lydia Margaret Johnson. George Corpdale Buck had 9 children. Their names are Philip Oliver Buck, Albert Austin Buck, Anna Elizabeth Buck, Cornelius Jacob Buck, John Wesley Buck, George Edward Buck, Robert Henry Buck, Mary Jemina Buck, and Ephraim Buck. George Corpdale Buck passed away on October 10, 1913 in Trafalgar Township, Halton County, Ontario, Canada.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.50011 Longitude: -79.81633
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Buck Family Reunion, 1922
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton