Team Levelling Field At Glenclare Farm
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Preparing the field for planting. The wooden scraper is just for levelling the field. It can't deal with rocks because it is just a wooden board and has no metal edge to protect it.
Glenclare Farm was Lot 15, Concession 2 NDS Trafalgar. This land had been settled by Michael L. Biggar and his wife, Belinda. It ran north from Burnhamthorpe Road on the east side of 6th Line.
- Date of Original
- Personal Name(s)
- Michael Lafey Bigger, d.December 10, 1921, married Belinda (Cronkrite) Bigger, d.December 31, 1898. Their son, James William Bigger, d.December 10, 1921. Their son, Albert Anson Bigger, b.November 13, 1856, d.June 24, 1938 married Henrietta (called Hettie) Almira (Munn) Bigger, b.October 26, 1860, d. November 26, 1962.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.47955 Longitude: -79.72902
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Team Levelling Field At Glenclare Farm
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton