Albert, Wilbert and Clara Biggar At Glenclare Farm
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Two photographs taken at different times, with different people and different horses but in the same spot with the same wagon at Glenclare Farm, on work days.
The primary photograph shows brother and sister, Wilbert and Clara Biggar. The secondary photograph is of father Albert and son Wilbert.
- Personal Name(s)
- Michael Lafey Bigger, d.December 10, 1921 married Belinda (Cronkrite) Bigger, d.December 31, 1898. Their son, James William Bigger, d.December 10, 1921. Their son, Albert Anson Bigger, b.November 13, 1856, d.June 24, 1938. Albert married Henrietta (called Hettie) Almira or Elmira (Munn) Bigger, b.October 26, 1860, d. November 26, 1962. Hettie's parents were King Henry Munn and Ann Catherine Snider. Children of Hettie and Albert were: Clara A. Bigger, b.February 13, 1884, d.1978. William James, b.July 26, 1886. Wilbert Henry, b.May 6, 1887. Married Mary Ethel Conover, b.1888 d.1949. Wilbert and Mary Ethel's children were Harold C., 1917-2004, Clare O. Bigger, 1937-1945, Lois, 1919-1997, Russell and (twins) Martha and Kathryn
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.47955 Longitude: -79.72902
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Albert, Wilbert and Clara Biggar At Glenclare Farm
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton